Tuesday, February 12

Climbing back on the wagon

Hello. My name is Michelle and I'm here to admit to you that I fell off the wagon...the blogging wagon, that is. It's been almost a year since my last post. What happened? Truth be told...I don't know. I just know that I hit a wall. A big, thick, blank wall. I think it might be called blogger's block. Or maybe it's just called life.


So much has taken place over the last year, I hardly know where to begin. But along with my beautiful, growing family (I'm the mom of two adults now...Senecca's 20 & Alec turned 18 last weekend!!!), I have been working on a number of things over the last year, which I am excited to share with you. And I have a few new ventures that I'm embarking on...more on that later. For now, just know that I'm back. And soooooo happy about it.

No comments: