Monday, January 26

Announcing the Birth of my Blog...finally!


Can you believe it?  I'm blogging!  I'm blogging!  I have now joined the ranks of those women that I have secretly coveted for their lack of a technological handicap.  Except that I still have a technological handicap.  (I actually had to pause and ask Senecca how to italicize the word "still").  Pathetic, I know, but nonetheless true.  A little history about my journey into blogland...it took moving across the Pacific into a thousand square foot condo to spur me into picking up where Senecca left off after creating my delicous layout for Mother's Day--Mother's Day!?!?!  Anyway, I finally penciled it in between going to the beach and well, going to the beach.

It's so beautiful here, sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming.  Speaking of, dreaming is exactly what I should be doing right now because seminary starts at 5:25 a.m.  That's right--a.m.!  And Senecca and I have to be up in order to drag ourselves there on time in the family car "Lurch", but that's a post for another day.  Night, night.


9 comments:

Tana said...

I am so exited, I can hardly stand it! First of all, your blog is so quinessentially you...it's like your studio away from home. You guys look great! I miss you and love reading your stuff, it's just like talking to you. love you!

sariah said...

Hi Michelle!! It made me smile to see the picture of you and Seneca pull up on the screen. Just like Tana, I'm so EXCITED!! Hope you can post more soon. :-)

Our Crazy Ride said...

Welcome to blogworld! So glad you finally made it. Can't wait to hear more of your adventures. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Why did you move into a 1000 square foot condo in Hawaii?

Beck Family said...

HI Michelle,
So excited that you ahve stared blogging. Love your page, it is so you. Senica and you already look so beautful in those great tan bathing bodies!!I knew Hawaii couldn't be all that perfect, seminary at what time?? Have fun, enjoy the sun, and try not to feel to sorry for the rest of us who spent the better part of the day in 14 degree weather. HELP ME!!!! Miss ya.

Michelle said...

Anonymous,
Have you ever had the pleasure of visiting Idaho in January? Two words - twenty below. On the upside of a closet-size condo, it's a breeze to clean. Aloha!

Girls,
So fun to read your comments, so hard to respond to them with my technicap. Love ya!

Kay said...

Good for you, Michelle, for continuing to create, and sharing your world with all of us especially in the land of ice and snow. We are so excited for you and the wonderful experiences you're having there. Be careful, all of you, that you remember to respect the fury of the ocean waves and anything else that might be threatening to your safety. We love you all and miss you a lot.

Cassondra said...

You girls are already SO TAN! I'm envious! It may not be ice and snow in Vegas but it's dead and dry...not a huge improvement! How I would love to spend some time on the beach! In the meantime, I'll have to enjoy it vicariously through you! :)

I'm so happy you're blogging! I'll send you an invite to ours, although I'll warn you, it's not nearly as cute or entertaining.

Love,
Cassondra

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like your all having a great time...Love the pictures take more. We are new to blogging so it's neat to leave a note and let you all know we love your site.

Papa and Doey