Are you a list maker?
I live by my list. If I don't have half a dozen lists going at one time, I'm lost.
I will list my lists for you.
1. List of to-do's (lots of phone calls, cleaning, errands to run.)
2. Grocery list (short this week because we are trying to eat our way through the food in the fridge before we leave to go back to Idaho.)
3. List of projects to complete (includes putting together a chandelier that needs to be re-wired to plug into the wall, re-covering my ironing board with fabric that doesn't look like it has been barfed on, making another burlap garbage can liner (sounds weird, but I swear, it really is cute), repaint canvas on living room wall, make a key ring hook to replace the four nails pounded into the sheet rock currently serving as our key ring hook (we're high class around here, yessirree.)
4. List of photos I want to take.
5. List of places I want to go.
6. List of books I want to read in the near future (there are currently 81 books on this list and counting...I add to this list daily with no end in sight...Hello, my name is Michelle and I am a bookaholic...)
7. List of character flaws I want to eradicate (there's something along the line of obsessive list-making on there.)
8. List of things to take to Idaho.
9. List of things to bring back from Idaho.
and so on...
But I will share a little secret with you.
when I'm really feeling especially frisky...
I ditch my list.
I go listless.
You should try it too.
As for those of you who aren't list-makers,
you don't know what you're missing out on.
The feeling of ditching your list, that is.