Thursday, May 9

We were home in Idaho for Christmas this year & decided to take some pictures of our family playing in our tree farm. It was also my intention to use a "suitable" photo as our Christmas card. (Which, if you're wondering where yours is...don't fret...nobody got one!) I don't know how taking family photos works in anyone else's family, but in ours, the minute the camera comes out, someone (it seems to be a different someone every time) decides that family photos are the dumbest idea on the planet...and we commence to fight for the next hour or so until either the photographer (usually me) quits out of frustration or we're all ready to kill each other. This time was no different. But after reviewing the photos from the "shoot", I realized I loved the candid, crazy, imperfect photos every bit as much as the ones that were set up...maybe even more. So I've decided that unless I've got a professional hired, I'm going to just roll with it. And maybe, just maybe, my family won't notice there's a camera in the midst...















No comments: