Saturday, June 11

Just another little care package...

Senecca has moved off campus into a house, so I thought she might enjoy a few
things to set up her kitchen.




I just love the great new glasses that have patterns and textures shaped right into the glass.


This dish towel has an embroidered octopus on it.
I wish I had taken a picture of it unfolded.
 It is really cute. 
But you'll just have to take my word for it.


 

A particularly great issue of Food Network Magazine.
Of course I previewed it for appropriate content like any self-respecting mother would.


And what's a care package from mom without a little taste of home?

Oh yeah, baby, Idaho spuds all the way...

2 comments:

Shauntelle said...

You're such a fun mom. :) Hope Senecca's doing well at school!

Jenn Granum said...

What a good mommy! Everything is so cute!