Monday, October 19

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...



Because it is SOOOOO hard to get into the holiday spirit in a place that feels like a truly endless summer (not complaining), I'm living vicariously through last years photos of last year's Halloween decorating extravaganza.



Somehow it just doesn't seem like Halloween without skulls, spiders, and brain-shaped rocks lying about the house.
Go figure.



This guy looks pretty real, doesn't he?
He scared a few people.
He would move in the wind.
(Not that it's windy very often in Idaho.)


I lied about not having any spiders here in Hawaii.
Actually there are spiders around here that look just like this, only they're brown and they're bigger.
Much BIGGER.

Creepy.






Wishing you all a spooktacular Halloween...

BOO!

3 comments:

Cassondra said...

Wow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your decorating! Happy Halloween!

Suzy said...

You really should get paid for your creative mind/vision/attention to detail etc. . . Michelle! Love it-It's like a sophisticated, rustic Halloween feel.

June said...

Hi Michelle,
How are you??? I missed out on the opportunity to visit with you this summer and I'm sad that I didn't make the time to see you. It seemed like this summer was one big blur for me. I had so many kids home so much of the time, that when I had a few minutes to vegg I certainly took the moment. I know it was even busier for you. So many people to see and so many things to do in a short amount of time.
I love this darling Halloween decor! Boy do I need you here to help me decorate for the holidays. I always want to do something special and boy you should see what I do in my brain...it just never gets out of there somehow.
I love the linen pillows that you made...Gorgeous!
Well before this becomes a book, I want to wish you and your little ones and not so little ones, a Happy Halloween and tell you I miss you.
Love,
June